Wyre Solutions World Food Day! 🌍🍰🍛
Yesterday we hosted our very own #worldfoodday to explore the diversity of culture we have in our office.
Our team come from a wide array of backgrounds and for world food day, we all decided to share a bit of home with each other.
As a result, the lovely Wyre team brought in a dish, a pudding or a snack from somewhere around the world and it was really great to see everyone getting involved!
We had some delicacies from:
– Julie Farrell who brought in a classically British Victoria Sponge Cake 🍰
– Emma Riddock who posted some Scottish snacks including Haggis flavoured crisps and Iron Brew humbugs 🍬
– Javinder Singh who made an Italian Lasagna 🇮🇹
– Andrew Twiggs who brought in Lamb Scouse 🐑
– Randy Allen who brought in a Pumpkin Pie 🎃🥧
– Elizabeth Marie Watts & Ashley Angell who brought a Filipino dish Bistek and rice 🇵🇭🍚
– Ravi Paw who brought in an Indian dish, Chicken Tikka pieces with Mint and Chilli Sauce and an African dish, Cassave Chips marinated in sauce with Peppers, Onions 🇮🇳🌍
– Lucas Muckley who brought in Millionaires Shortbread 🍫
Through the art of food, we all were able to learn a little bit more about each other and experience new cultures together!
Disclaimer: Some of these named dishes were already eaten before a photo was taken 😋