To explore this topic in more detail, read this new eBook to learn:
– What Industrialised Construction is
– How IFS can help you embrace hybrid/new business models
– The categories and benefits of modular construction
Companies are increasingly investing in an industrialised construction strategy and adapting their business processes to improve project delivery performance.
But these terms can mean different things depending on your industry sector: offsite and prefab construction, construction integrated manufacturing, P-DfMA (platform designed for manufacturing & assembly) and more.
The common thread across this trend is the standardisation of materials and processes and doing less work on site and more in offsite facilities. For those companies embracing the trend, the benefits are great—from reducing costs by up to 20% to accelerating project timelines by as much as 50%.
Download the eBook now to learn:
- The definition, categories, and origins of industrialized construction
- The drivers accelerating the trend, including low margins, labor shortages, and sustainability
- How a best-in-class ERP system can help you embrace industrialized construction while still performing core business processes on the same platform
The eBook can be accessed here.